We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our business within our busy parts department.
We have a mission – to achieve sustainable growth whilst ensuring that customer service is at the forefront of every decision we make. Our reputation as experts in our field has been built upon 50 years of industry experience, which has provided us with a solid foundation to grow. We are big enough to meet our customer’s needs, whilst still providing a personal service.
Achieving it requires outstanding people, those who think outside the box and are passionate about going above and beyond for our customers.
Hunt Forest Group is a family run, expanding and ambitious company, operating throughout the South of England making us one of the largest John Deere dealerships in the country. We appreciate and value hard work and dedication from our people, who are not just employees but who each play a vital role in the overall success of our business. In return, we provide each person with great benefits and job security in a fast paced and evolving industry supporting key areas of agriculture, commercial and professional ground care and construction.
We support continuous professional development and encourage each person to grow and reach their full potential, to be the best they can be, which in turn supports the business to achieve its mission.
Responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, delivers in-store customer service, overall organizational promotional and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Outlet Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organized.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends