Hunt Forest Group would like to reassure our customers that our staff are taking measures to limit the spread of COVID-19. We are trying to minimise the impact this has on the services we offer you by keeping the disruption to a minimum
In light of last night’s speech from Boris Johnson, all branches will now be offering contact-free, customer collections.
Internal steps to minimise infection:
- Cleaning routine has been implemented
- Government guidance has been put in all branches regarding hand washing
- We have limited the number of staff within the offices
- We have cancelled courses, meetings and training events
- We are avoiding physical contact – shaking hands etc.
- Limiting the movement of staff between branches
- Parts orders can be placed by call or email and can be collected outside the branch
- Delivery can be arranged via courier, to your chosen address if required (until further notice)
- Please email your local parts department on the following email addresses or call the branch directly for parts and service:
01264 860 532 firstname.lastname@example.org
01983 721 426 email@example.com
01256 704 268 firstname.lastname@example.org
01980 621 114 email@example.com
01425 472 572 firstname.lastname@example.org
01935 318 810 email@example.com
- We will complete as many repairs at the customer location as possible
- Technicians will abide by strict distancing and hygiene rules
- Technicians will clean contact areas with anti-bacterial wipes before and after repairs/services
- Our workshops will be closed to customer access, but will still be operational, please call your local branch to arrange service or repairs.
- Salesmen will be working remotely to avoid direct contact
- Please check our website for email, mobile and branch contact details
- All supplier representative appointments are postponed
Precision Ag and Demonstration Department
- We have made the decision to halt with immediate effect any tractor or machine demonstrations that require two people in a cab at the same time
- Demonstrations of implements will continue as they do not require staff to be in the cab at the same time as the customer
- Demonstrations of equipment such as cultivators will continue until further notice with a safe distance between the customer and staff member
- Installations will instead be offered via Remote Display Access sessions to train operators
- Phone support will not be affected, so please continue to call the Precision Ag and Demonstration team if you have an issue
- Staff will aim to protect themselves and customers by keeping demonstration machines as clean as possible using disinfectant products and nitrile gloves where appropriate.
We will continue to do our utmost to support our valued customers during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time and we will update our communications in line with government guidance.
Updated 25th September 2020
Please see our COVID Risk Statement here.