HUSQVARNA 435X AWD AUTOMOWER
Husqvarna Automower® 435X AWD – a pioneer on the robotic lawnmower market. An all-wheel-drive model that makes light work of lawns up to 3,500 m² and navigates obstacles, rough terrain and slopes of up to an impressive 70 %. The mower features X-line design with LED headlights, remote object detection and intuitive interaction with Automower® Access. Equipped with Automower® Connect including GPS theft tracking.
Was £4,139.10 incl. VATnow
1 in stock
- Working area capacity (±20) 3,500 m²
- Maximum slope performance at boundary 50 %
- Maximum slope performance inside installation 70 %
- Area capacity per hour 146 m²
- Max active time 24 h
- Search system Quadsearch
- Follow guide 2
- Charging system Automatic
- Weight 17.3 kg
- Product Size, LxWxH 93 x 55 x 29 cm
- Colour Grey
- Sound level perceived 60 dB(A)
- Protection index (IP Code) IPX4
- Battery type Lithium Ion
- Battery capacity 5 Ah
- Charging current 7 A
- Typical mow time on one charge 100 min
- Typical charging time 30 min
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height max 70 mm
- Cutting height min 30 mm
- Cutting width 22 cm
- Cutting height adjustment Electric
- Skid plate
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, Cellular
- User Interface Jogwheel, display and status LED:s/App
- Display Color Display TFT 2,8” QVGA
- App controlled Automower® Connect
- Firmware Update FOTA
- GPS Theft tracking
- PIN code
- Lift sensor
- Tilt sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice