HUSQVARNA 450X AUTOMOWER
Top of the range model in the X-line series from the world leaders in robotic mowing. Smart enough to negotiate the challenges of large and complex lawns – like multiple narrow passages, obstacles, tough terrain and slopes up to 45%. GPS-assisted navigation and a host of features including Automower® Connect make it the intelligent way to keep your lawn green, healthy and perfectly mowed. Remote Object Detection enables higher mowing speed and area capacity.
Was £3,779.10 incl. VATnow
2 in stock
- Working area capacity (±20) 5,000 m²
- Maximum slope performance at boundary 15 %
- Maximum slope performance inside installation 45 %
- Area capacity per hour 208 m²
- Max active time 24 h
- Search system Pentasearch
- Follow guide 3
- Charging system Automatic
- Weight 13.9 kg
- Product Size, LxWxH 72 x 56 x 31 cm
- Colour Grey
- Sound level perceived 59 dB(A)
- Protection index (IP Code) IPX4
- Battery type Lithium Ion
- Battery capacity 10 Ah
- Charging current 7 A
- Typical mow time on one charge 270 min
- Typical charging time 60 min
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height max 60 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Cutting width 24 cm
- Cutting height adjustment Electric
- Skid plate
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, Cellular
- User Interface Keypad and display/App
- Display MonoChrome Graphical Display 2,8”
- App controlled Automower® Connect
- Firmware Update Dealer Service
- GPS Theft tracking
- PIN code
- Lift sensor
- Tilt sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice