HUSQVARNA 520 AUTOMOWER
Robotic mower designed for professional fleet use. Offering remote control including theft tracking through Husqvarna Fleet Services on PC/tablet, as well as full mower control and configuration via smartphone. GPS assisted navigation and weather timer ensures uniform coverage of complex lawns, while automatically adapting mowing frequency to lawn growth. Handles all types of lawns and manages steep slopes up to 45% (24°).
Was £2,429.10 incl. VATnow
Out of stockEnquire about this product
- Working area capacity (±20) 2,200 m²
- Maximum slope performance at boundary 15 %
- Maximum slope performance inside installation 45 %
- Area capacity per hour 92 m²
- Max active time 24 h
- Search system Pentasearch
- Follow guide 3
- Charging system Automatic
- Weight 13.3 kg
- Product Size, LxWxH 72 x 56 x 31 cm
- Colour Orange, Grey
- Sound level perceived 61 dB(A)
- Protection index (IP Code) IPX4
- Battery type Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity 4 Ah
- Charging current 2.2 A
- Typical mow time on one charge 75 min
- Typical charging time 50 min
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height max 60 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Cutting width 24 cm
- Cutting height adjustment Electric
- Skid plate
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, Cellular
- User Interface Professional User Interface/App
- App controlled Husqvarna Fleet Services
- Firmware Update Dealer Service
- GPS Theft tracking
- PIN code
- Lift sensor
- Tilt sensor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice