HUSQVARNA 550 EPOS AUTOMOWER
Robotic mower designed for professional fleet use. Fully equipped model featuring Husqvarna EPOS guidance with transport paths, AppDrive and precise area management. With virtual boundaries, you can define several work areas with different settings as well as set temporary stay-out zones. Handles all types of lawns, navigates narrow passages and manages slopes up to 45% (24°) with perfect cutting results – even in rainy conditions. EPOS reference station required.
Was £4,769.10 incl. VATnow
2 in stock
- Working area capacity (±20) 5,000 m²
- Maximum slope performance at boundary 15 %
- Maximum slope performance inside installation 45 %
- Area capacity per hour 208 m²
- Max active time 24 h
- Search system EPOS guidance
- Follow guide Virtual transport path
- Charging system Automatic
- Weight 14.4 kg
- Product Size, LxWxH 72 x 56 x 32 cm
- Colour Grey, Orange
- Sound level perceived 65 dB(A)
- Protection index (IP Code) IPX4
- Battery type Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity 10 Ah
- Charging current 7 A
- Typical mow time on one charge 210 min
- Typical charging time 60 min
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height max 60 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Cutting width 24 cm
- Cutting height adjustment Electric
- Skid plate
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, Cellular
- User Interface Professional User Interface/App
- App controlled Husqvarna Fleet Services
- Firmware Update FOTA
- GPS Theft tracking
- PIN code
- Lift sensor
- Tilt sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice