INDESPENSION FLATBED TRAILERS (FTL MODELS)
The fully galvanised range of Flatbed trailers from Indespension are built to provide a robust and flexible trailer range.
Constructed with inboard wheels creates a wide loading platform and an unrestricted loading access.
The flatbed trailers also have an option to add on a drop side kit, making this trailer an all-round performer, an idea for transporting goods, materials & machinery.
All of the flatbed trailers from Indespension are fitted with our patented ‘Superide’ suspension and Indespension’s Triplelock 50mm ball coupling as standard.
Other features of our Flatbed trailers include inset rear light cluster, a ramp stowage facility under the trailer body, low profile wheels and tyres, plus lots of other accessories compliment these great looking trailers.
If you would like more information on our trailers or want to discuss your requirements in more detail then simple contact your local branch who will be able to advise you further.
- Fully customisable with many options including;
- Steel loading skid
- Mesh side panels
- Spare wheel
- Lashing/tie down points
- Loading skids
- Speak to us for a full list of optional extras on the FTL models
- Built to order
- Current lead time from ordering 4-6 weeks
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice