STIHL MS 170 PETROL CHAINSAW
The STIHL MS 170 is a small chainsaw that packs a punch. It is perfect for cutting firewood and for general garden chainsaw tasks. Well suited to domestic users, the MS 170 chainsaw has been fitted with the STIHL anti-vibration system for comfortable use.
The economical, compact and lightweight MS 170 is a small chainsaw, making it the perfect entry-level chainsaw. It also has a low emission, economical STIHL 2-MIX engine. Benefitting from a single-lever master control it is easy to operate.
The automatic STIHL Ematic chain lubrication system allows optimum lubrication of the chain. Longer wear and less oil consumption is achieved when used with STIHL oilomatic saw chain.
Was £198.00 incl. VATnow
4 in stock
- Bar length 30 cm
- Bar length 12″
- Displacement cm³ 30.1
- Power output kW/bhp 1.2/1.6
- Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW 3.4
- Fuel tank volume 0.25 l
- Oil tank volume 145 cm3
- Chain pitch 3/8″ P
- Front lateral chain tensioning
- Weight 4.57 KG
- Anti vibration system
- Bumper spike – plastic claw
- Ematic chain lubrication system
- Cylinder Chrome
- Filler cap Screw tank cap
- Exhaust Standard silencer
- Carburettor Compensator / Standard Carburettor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice