STIHL MS 500i PETROL CHAINSAW WITH ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION
First ever chainsaw with STIHL Injection Technology. The best power-to-weight ratio on the market, and the simplest operation. Ideally suited to arboriculture and harvesting and processing large timber. All thanks to its unique lightweight design and outstanding acceleration. New bumper spikes, HD2 filter, captive nut on the sprocket cover for easy chain change, controlled-delivery oil pump, and tool-free fuel cap for safe and easy filling with fuels and lubricants.
Was £1,632.00 incl. VAT
- Displacement cm³ 79.2
- Power output kW/bhp 5/6.8
- Bar length cm 50-63
- Bar length ” 20-25
- Weight kg 1) 6.2
- Weight kg 2) 7.47 / 7.78
- Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW 1.24
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) 106
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) 119
- Vibration values left/right m/s² 4) 4.2/4
- STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type 3/8 “
- Oil pump Adjustable
- Tank volume l 0.78
- Chain pitch 3/8″
- Chain tensioning Side chain tensioner
- Sprocket – number of teeth 7
- Filter Cartridge filter HD2
- Filter material PET Material
- Bumper spike Steel spike
- Cylinder 4 channel / chrome
- Oil tank volume cm3 325
- Sprocket Rim sprocket
- Anti vibration system Full AV-System
- Filler cap Tool-free tank cap
- EPA Certified fuel consumption l/h 2.707
- CO2 g/kWh 707
- Handle type Standard grip
- Exhaust Standard silencer
- Speed at maximum power rpm 10.000
- EPA Certified fuel consumption glh 0.715
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice