HarvestLab Manure Sensing package:
This kit comprises of the following components and enables any umbilical system or tanker to measure pig manure, cattle manure and Biogas digestate constituents: dry matter, Ntot, P2O5, K2O, NH4. Real-time measurements in liquid organic fertiliser, completely invaluable in NVZ areas, taking the guesswork out of what you are applying to the land within +/-2%. Flow control is possible for target rate application, but you must have a flow meter on your machine.
All the above can be documented via the GreenStar documentation application.
- Used HarvestLab 3000 sensor 2018 – can also be retrofitted to any ‘i’ ready 8000 or 9000 John Deere SPFH to measure and map DM (plus grass and maize activations available for further constituents). The stationary turntable also allows this unit to be used to measure silage from the clamp mobile using any 12v supply, further increasing the versatility
- Manure calibration activation
- NEW manure sensing controller kit and harness
- NEW cover for sensor
- NEW HarvestLab flange bundle
- Your choice of NEW 6” or 8” skateboard for sensor mounting depending on your equipment/tanker
- New and used displays and receivers all available from stock to complete this package for those not equipped, (not included in the package)
For further information, please contact Paul Burnett on 07392 090272 / 01256 704268 or email@example.com
£15,950.00 (ex VAT)