CURRENT HFG COMPETITIONS
SNAP TO WIN – NEW FOREST SHOW
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- Competitions are open to all visitors to the Hunt Forest Group show stand.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- The Hunt Forest Group cannot be held responsible for entries that do not arrive due to the entrant’s social media security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- All photographs must be entered via social media with @huntforestgroup tagged in the post or story.
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware that they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent’s/guardian’s permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in the competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way by any entry we receive, Hunt Forest Group reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- Employees or contractors of Hunt Forest Group, any person directly or indirectly involved in Hunt Forest Group or the running of the competition, or their direct family members are not eligible for the prize.
Copyright and reproduction
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture.
- See usage rights listed below
- By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission to Hunt Forest Group exclusive license to reproduce the images for the following purposes
- Printing of winning and highly commended photographs as social media posts. Inclusion of winning and highly commended photographs on the Hunt Forest Group website. Photographers will be credited alongside their entries.
Choosing A Winner
- Hunt Forest Group will select qualifying entries and give our Social media followers the option to vote on their favourite entry. The entry with the most votes will be the winner of the competition.
- The winning prize will consist of STIHL AS Range Boxset. The winner can choose from a Stihl SEA 20 Boxset, GTA 26 Boxset & HSA 26 Boxset. The runner-up will receive a Hunt Forest Group gift bundle.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Winner and runner-up will be contacted via social media.
- Voting will take place the week after the show.
Promoter: Hunt Forest Group Ltd, Salisbury Road, Blashford, Hampshire BH24 3PE
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Photo of the Month Competition
How to enter the HFG Photo of the Month Competition?
We are only accepting entries via email. You can enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and sending any photos as an attachment. Please let us know what models of machinery are being used and where the photo was taken. We may possibly ask you for more detail on this if you are the chosen winner.
Please keep copies of your original photo files, as we may need these later if you are successful.
All submissions should feature brands and machinery sold by Hunt Forest Group and be topical to the Month of the competition.
When is the deadline?
The winning photo will be announced on the last day of every month. Please submit all photo entries via email by 5 pm, 2 days prior to the month’s end to email@example.com
What is the prize for the Photo of the Month Competition?
The winner will have their photo shared on our Social Media Channels, featured in our Monthly Newsletter and on the News section of our website. The winning photo will also feature in the 2024 Hunt Forest Group calendar.
Photo of the Month Competition – Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions set out the rules by which the competition is governed. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- Each person who submits a suitable photograph will automatically be entered into the competition.
- “Suitable” means the photograph must fit the listed specification above. Each entrant has the opportunity to explain why their photograph has been submitted upon entry.
- By entering the competition, you give consent for the photograph to be used by Hunt Forest Group, be shared on social media or be used in any Marketing material by Hunt Forest Group.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address they entered the competition with.