As an early adopter of Agricultural technology, Hunt Forest Group continues to be at the forefront of developing technology and advanced product solutions that increase productivity and reduce stress and downtime. Hunt Forest Group has a dedicated Precision Ag team with years of experience in offering and maintaining a whole plethora of solutions to a wide variety of customers all with different applications in mind, backed up by our own Hunt Forest Group-owned RTK network to ensure accurate and precise real-time communication is possible between all of our customer’s machines at any time.
How can Hunt Forest Group help you?
With years of experience providing sales and support to the Agricultural, Professional Turf, Construction, and Homeowner industries Hunt Forest Group understand and recognise the daily challenges our customers must undertake. Our goal is to provide a first-rate support network to ensure these challenges are met with consummate professionalism and swift resolution.
The Hunt Forest Group ethos is to maintain long-term and sustainable relationships with our customers who can expect:
- New and Used machinery from some of the biggest brands across all industries and sectors.
- An expert demonstration team with years of experience at an industry-recognised level – showcasing key products and technologies in branch and on location.
- Overnight parts delivery across the entirety of our operating area, stock available within 24hrs from point of order in most cases.
- Over 70 knowledgeable and highly qualified Service Technicians – fully equipped and trained to John Deere and other key manufacturer standards. Offering in branch and call out repairs and servicing.
- A dedicated Precision Ag team, highly trained in offering the latest Hunt Forest Group and John Deere connected technology. Ensuring optimisation and efficiency through connectivity.
- Annual Training Schools for Connected Services, Combines, Sprayers and more – keeping our customers up to date with the latest developments and how to utilise them within their daily operations.
- Fully stocked branch showrooms across 4 counties – Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset & Somerset with a range of John Deere machinery, tools, parts, clothing and Merchandise. Alongside Stihl, Husqvarna and many other brands featured on display.
- Expert Check and PowerGard – all maintained in branch or on location by our team of knowledgeable technicians.
- Fixed price repairs and servicing, LOLER inspections, Tilly trailer pass the certification, NSTS sprayer testing and many more industry recognised services and accreditations.
For any enquiries or for further information about Hunt Forest Group and the services we offer please email us at email@example.com