Careers: Parts Employee
We are looking for an enthusiastic parts employee for our North Warnborough branch near Basingstoke.
Responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, delivers in-store customer service, overall organizational promotional and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Group Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administrative tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organized.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiarity with John Deere and competitive products would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Training will be offered for specific systems and parts knowledge through John Deere University. Pay will be based on experience and training.