INDESPENSION CAR TRANSPORTER TRAILERS (TD & CT MODELS)
Whether you need to carry transit vans or drive-on machinery; a Ferrari with low ground clearance; or even a tractor, Indespension has a vehicle transporter trailer to meet your requirement.
Our vehicle and car transporters are built to be lightweight, strong and reliable with a range of specification and options to suit your requirements and budget. Within the range there are two ranges available – our tilt deck trailers and our fixed bed trailers.
The fixed bed trailers from Indespension are fitted are built with 18mm phenolic resin coated plywood centre decking, which makes these trailer versatile for carrying a range of goods. They are also fitted with easy slide galvanised pull out steel ramps, which are unable to be fully removed, which avoids lost parts!
Our tilt bed range of trailers are designed to enable the loading and unloading of very low vehicles . Built and constructed with an all steel hot dipped galvanised chassis provides maximum strength and durability, with no rusting.
If you would like more information on our trailers or want to discuss your requirements in more detail then simple contact your local branch who will be able to advise you further.
- Twin and tri axle models
- Internal tie down/lashing points
- Optional winch
- Built to order
- Current lead time from ordering 4-6 weeks
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice