INDESPENSION LIVESTOCK TRAILERS (LT & LV MODELS)
Indespensions Livestock trailers range from an unbraked 8′ x 4′ trailer, a braked twin axle 12′ x 6′ trailer through to our 14’ 6” triple axle trailers which are suitable for either Cattle or larger flocks.
The livestock range of trailers are constructed of an all steelwork hot dip galvansised chassis to provide maximum strength and durability, with no rusting.
All larger trailers are fitted with upper and lower lift off easy access doors, which are not only easy to remove but refit and lower access doors which are fitted on both sides of the trailer.
The 12’6 and 14’6 trailers are also fitted with anti-kicking devises adding extra protection to the operative.
If you would like more information on our trailers or want to discuss your requirements in more detail then simple contact your local branch who will be able to advise you further.
- Single, twin and tri axle models
- Cattle or sheep spec
- Sump tank (Optional)
- Vent rails (Optional)
- Built to order
- Current lead time from ordering 4-6 weeks
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice