INDESPENSION TOW-A-VAN BOX TRAILERS (TAV MODELS)
The TAV range of box trailers offer the user a cost effective way of transporting all types of goods. tools, furniture, appliances, bikes, luggage, machinery – the list is endless!
With cubic capacities ranging from an accommodating 3.92m3 to a generous 15.47m3, a Tow-A-Van trailer will give you all the extra carrying capacity you could wish for.
The trailer is built and fitted with Indespension’s Superide II suspension which has fully independent axles, helping to provide a comfortable tow for the driver of the towing vehicle. It is also built with superior quality cast iron body delta style coupling, large boss taper roller bearing hubs and Indespension triplelock high security head.
The TAV range of trailers from Indespension are fitted with 4mm aluminum composite body panels with plastic honeycomb center and a metallic finish, creating a lightweight but strong composite construction to maximise payload. The body of the trailer has aluminum corner extrusions. The roof is a bowed roof panel, which allows dispersion of rain water as well as letting daylight through.
The TAV range of trailers are fitted with double lockable rear doors with stay to help keep the doors open while loading and stainless steel door fittings for longevity. The double doors also increase the height of aperture for loading compared to roller shutter.
*Model shown; TAV5*
If you would like more information on our trailers or want to discuss your requirements in more detail then simple contact your local branch who will be able to advise you further.
- Single & twin axle models available
- Optional personnel side door
- Built to order
- Current lead time from ordering 4-6 weeks
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice