STIHL HTA 50 CORDLESS POLE PRUNER
Lightweight cordless pole pruner with high cutting performance for tree maintenance work in medium-sized to large gardens. Part of the AK System and fitted with 1⁄4″ P – PM3 saw chain and Rollomatic E Mini guide bar. The HTA 50 has side-mounted chain tensioning and a branch hook for easy removal of cuttings from the tree canopy (for use on small branches only).
Includes a semi-transparent oil tank for quick and easy checks of the oil during use. With an ergonomic control unit and detachable shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage.
Cannot be used with Kombi attachments, HLA 56 hedge cutting head, RTS harness or HLA 56 shaft extension.
Working time with recommended AK 20 battery is up to 45 minutes / 170 cuts (when sawing 10×10 timber).
Excludes battery and charger
Was £259.00 incl. VATnow
Out of stockEnquire about this product
- Lightweight cordless pole pruner for tree and shrub maintenance
- Individual tool without battery and without charger
- Intuitive control handle suitable for both right-handed and left-handed use
- Detachable shaft makes transport easier
- Working time with recommended AK 20 battery is up to 45 minutes / 170 cuts (when sawing 10×10 timber).
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice