HUSQVARNA 315 M2 AUTOMOWER
When taking care of lawns up to 1500 m2, Husqvarna Automower® 315 Mark II robotic lawn mower does the job for you. The compact 4-wheeled design means it can handle slopes with a 40% incline and guide itself through narrow passages. When the job’s done, the triple-search function finds the fastest way back to the charging station. Easy to use and clean, it can be controlled via your smartphone and features a frost guard and weather timer, which adjusts cutting times to suit the season.
Was £1,619.10 incl. VATnow
3 in stock
- Working area capacity (±20) 1,500 m²
- Maximum slope performance at boundary 15 %
- Maximum slope performance inside installation 40 %
- Area capacity per hour 65 m²
- Max active time 24 h
- Search system Triplesearch
- Follow guide 1
- Charging system Automatic
- Weight 9.4 kg
- Product Size, LxWxH 57 x 43 x 25 cm
- Colour Grey
- Sound level perceived 60 dB(A)
- Protection index (IP Code) IPX5
- Battery type Lithium Ion
- Battery capacity 2.1 Ah
- Charging current 1.3 A
- Typical mow time on one charge 70 min
- Typical charging time 60 min
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height max 50 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Cutting width 22 cm
- Cutting height adjustment Manual
- Skid plate
- Dual cutting direction
- Connectivity Bluetooth®
- User Interface Keypad and display/App
- Display MonoChrome Graphical Display 2,8”
- App controlled Automower® Connect@Home
- Firmware Update Dealer Service
- PIN code
- Lift sensor
- Tilt sensor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice