HUSQVARNA 415X AUTOMOWER
Husqvarna Automower® 415X – a reliable and high-performance model in the X-line series, suited for the midsized lawn. It mows complicated lawns up to 1500m², featuring systematic passage mowing for perfectly cut narrow passages and it easily handles slopes with an incline of 40%. Carefree operation thanks to electric cutting height adjustment, TargetHeight function, frost guard and weather timer. Easily cleaned and washed off with a hose. As a member of our premium X-line range, it features Automower® Connect with GPS theft tracking and GPS-assisted navigation to keep you in control wherever you are and X-line design with LED headlights, front bumper and special coloured wheel caps. Also equipped with FOTA (automatic firmware updates over the air).
Was £2,069.10 incl. VATnow
Out of stockEnquire about this product
- Working area capacity (±20) 1,500 m²
- Maximum slope performance at boundary 15 %
- Maximum slope performance inside installation 40 %
- Area capacity per hour 63 m²
- Max active time 24 h
- Search system Triplesearch
- Follow guide 1
- Charging system Automatic
- Weight 9.7 kg
- Product Size, LxWxH 61 x 45 x 24 cm
- Colour Grey
- Sound level perceived 62 dB(A)
- Protection index (IP Code) IPX5
- Battery type Lithium Ion
- Battery capacity 2 Ah
- Charging current 1.3 A
- Typical mow time on one charge 50 min
- Typical charging time 60 min
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height max 50 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Cutting width 22 cm
- Cutting height adjustment Electric
- Skid plate
- Dual cutting direction
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, Cellular
- User Interface Keypad and display/App
- Display MonoChrome Graphical Display 2,8”
- App controlled Automower® Connect
- Smart Home integration
- Firmware Update FOTA
- GPS Theft tracking
- PIN code
- Lift sensor
- Tilt sensor
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice