JOHN DEERE X127 RIDE-ON LAWN TRACTOR
The X127 stands for dependability, durability, and power in every aspect of its design, including a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle. An ergonomic operator station, a powerful engine with an infinite choice of ground speeds, and high-quality headlights make our X127 lawn tractor a breeze to operate and a joy to own.
Was £3,828.00 incl. VATnow
Out of stockEnquire about this product
- Powerful V-twin engine features full-pressure lubrication for dependability and long life
- Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
- Hydro/automatic drive gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation
- Easy-read fuel gauge shows fuel level on dashboard and controls are convenient to use
- Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
- Reverse implement option (RIO)
- CargO Mount™ system makes installation of rear bagger easy
- 107-cm (42-in.) Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
- Engine power CE-Nominal power (tested in accordance to SAE J1349), at 3050 rpm (±100): 12.36 kW
- Oil change No-tools oil drain with replaceable filter
- Engine manufacturer/model 40N877 (M40)
- Transaxle type Hydrostatic, two-wheel drive
- Transaxle control Two side-by-side pedals
- Rear tires 20×8-8
- Lift system type Spring-assisted hand-grip lever
- Cutting width 107 cm / 42 in.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice