JOHN DEERE X350 RIDE-ON LAWN TRACTOR
If you’re looking for an affordable no-frills entry into the lawn tractor segment, the X350 is for you. A modern, car-style display, ergonomically laid-out controls, and its Twin Touch™ transmission control pedals make for an effortless mowing experience. You have your choice of several mowing decks so that you can drive the X350 that’s perfect for your needs.
£5,052.00 – £5,172.00 incl. VAT
- Engine is smooth running and reliable with V-twin air-cooled design
- 107-cm (42-in.) Accel Deep™ (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
- 107-cm (42-in.) Edge™ Mulch Deck adjusts for conditions
- MulchControl™ system provides superior mulching performance and rapid conversion
- Steering is low-effort with sector-and-pinion system
- Integrated hydrostatic transaxle efficiently transmits power to wheels
- Controls and display functions are easy to identify and convenient to use
- Frame is reliable heavy-duty welded steel
- Modern styling with functional design enhances appearance and performance
- Operator station is comfortable and convenient
- Serviceability is convenient with an easy-open hood
- Engine power At 3100 rpm, 14.1 kW
- Engine manufacturer/model FR651V
- Transaxle type K46 hydrostatic integrated with the transmission
- Transaxle control Twin Touch™ pedals
- Rear tires 20×10-8
- Lift system type Foot pedal with optional adjustable spring assist
- Cutting width 107 cm/42 in.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice