JOHN DEERE X117R RIDE-ON LAWN TRACTOR
Our X117R rear-discharge/rear-collect lawn tractor has a single-cylinder engine and features a hydrostatic transmission with easy-to-use foot controls and a 92 cm (36″) Edge mower deck. Quickly remove the 300 l hopper and replace it with an optional discharge deflector or mulch plug when you don’t want to collect the material. The X117R also comes standard with a rear hitch that allows you to tow a wide variety of equipment for just about any lawn-care job.
Was £3,384.00 incl. VATnow
Out of stockEnquire about this product
- Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for dependability and long life
- Hydro/automatic drive gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
- Full-length welded steel frame for reliability
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use
- Serviceability features are designed-in to save time and effort
- Reverse implement option (RIO)
- 92-cm (36-in.) Rear-Discharge Rear-Collect Mower Deck cuts clean
- Rear hopper has a large 300-L (8.5-bu) capacity and is easy to empty
- Engine power CE-Nominal power (tested in accordance to SAE J1349), at 3100 rpm (±100): 10.84 kW
- Oil change No-tools oil drain with replaceable filter
- Engine manufacturer/model 31R977 (M31)
- Transaxle type Hydrostatic, two-wheel drive
- Transaxle control Two side-by-side pedals
- Rear tires 18×8.5-8
- Lift system type Spring-assisted hand-grip lever
- Cutting width 92 cm / 36 in.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice