JOHN DEERE X167 RIDE-ON LAWN TRACTOR
If you’re looking for dependable performance that’s easy to operate, you need to look at the X167. The ergonomic operator station with colour-coded controls, an adjustable seat for a smoother ride, and an infinite choice of ground speeds make the X167 a pleasure to drive. It all rides on a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle built for years of dependable service. The X167 is easy to own and a joy to operate.
Was £5,076.00 incl. VATnow
10 in stock
- Engine is powerful and smooth-running V-twin design
- John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system
- Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
- Hydro/automatic drive gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation
- Easy-read fuel gauge shows fuel level on dashboard and controls are convenient to use
- Serviceability is convenient with an easy-open hood
- Reverse implement option (RIO)
- CargO Mount™ system makes the installation of rear bagger easy
- 122-cm (48-in.) Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
- Engine power CE-Nominal power (tested in accordance to SAE J1349), at 3350 rpm (±100): 15 kW
- Oil change John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system
- Engine manufacturer/model 44N677 (M44)
- Transaxle type Hydrostatic, two-wheel drive
- Transaxle control Two side-by-side pedals
- Rear tires 22×9.5-12
- Lift system type Spring-assisted hand-grip lever
- Cutting width 122 cm / 48 in.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs – give us a call on 01425 472 572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice